UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get my Neff microwave off demo mode. I have

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my Neff microwave off demo mode. I have contaceted Neff customer service and they say if I hold the Stop and Start button for 7 seconds it will clear. No Joy

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

The turntable is working but the microwave is not, I am told by Neff that it is in Demo Mode but I can't get it back to operational mode?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/15/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is one way to toggle the DEMO mode, depending on the model of the microwave. Another way is below.

Switch off the circuit breaker in the fuse box. Wait for around 20 seconds. Switch on the circuit breaker again. Now press and hold the rapid heating button for 6 seconds (within 2 minutes) until the square disappears from the display.