UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Working on a dx103 dishlex dishwasher and have no lights on…

Customer Question
working on a dx103 dishlex...
working on a dx103 dishlex dishwasher and have no lights on display. have tested power at the door panel and have 230v but when i turn the nob to a wash cycle nothing happens,
what to look for or test? if i replacee the control panel will that fix it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/14/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Scott-Appliance,
 replied 2 years ago
Scott-Appliance

If you have power to the board and no lights on display then the display would need to be replaced so to answer your question if you have verified voltage to the panel then yes replacing it will repair the issue.

I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. If you don't see it please let me know.

Please be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site as this rating reflects on me not on the site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

replied 2 years ago

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.