UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there any information on the water that escapes from a…

Customer Question
is there any information on...
is there any information on the water that escapes from a Hotpoint Aquarious TCM 580 condensing dryer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/14/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

Sorry im not sure what you mean on your question.

What is your dryer doing wrong?

Regards

Hi Daniel,
Nothing wrong with the dryer itself. This is a question about the amount of moisture it puts into the air despite being a condensing dryer. Which says 5-55% water escapes into the air from condensing dryers. Are you able to tell me how much moisture this dryer generates? Thanks

Ok im with you now.

Give me a few minutes while I dig the service info up on this and I will get back to you then.

Perfect - thank you so much. I'm here ...

Ok just searched through all the service info on this and no were in there does it say anything about the moisture its put into the air. As I suppose it all depends on the location the dryer is or something.

They may not put it in the service manual as its not something that I have needed to know or anything like that.

Im sorry I cannot help you out on this as I have all the information on your dryer but it doesn't say anything at all about what you need to know, Sorry.

Ok disappointing ... I got the information of 5-55% from an online Which article. Do you have access to Which tests where they may have tested this dryer?
Another thought - the moisture that escapes into the air is really about the design and performance of the equipment. Location shouldn't be a factor.
i suppose I should ask you if you are still there? Would hate to be typing to the Internet and not to you :)

To be honest as repair engineers we don't really know about the moisture these create as we just fix them. Im sorry but the information you need I cannot help with as Hotpoint have not listed this any were in there service information.

Im afraid for the info you want only the design diagrams may have that info which Hotpoint don't release even to there engineers.

I will opt out of this and if another expert can help or knows the answer they will jump in.

OK, fair enough. I understand - will this potential new information be now during chat or may it take a while?

If an engineer has the answer they will reply on this thread so you will get an email letting you know they have replied.

But to be honest with you rather then keep you hanging on I don't think you will get the answer you are looking for. But you never know.

OK - you are so kind, appreciate your thoughtfulness. I am supposed to be heading out for a Valentine's celebration so I'll wait for an email now. Pleased about the "you never know" - I won't give up hope :). Thanks again.