Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Miele G1022 All 3 yellow lights flashing after about 3-5

Customer Question

Miele G1022
All 3 yellow lights flashing after about 3-5 minutes of cycle.
Have not touched anything yet seeking help first
Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue may be that the filling of the machine is not as it should be or the heater pressure switch is not getting actuated. If you open the door when the lights begin to flash, is there water in the tub? Does the wash motor start before it stops?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
water is in the bottom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it starts washing stops after about five mins
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

So the heater pressure switch is likely not getting actuated. Is the filter and the area under it clean?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all clean ,we took it apart and cleaned all filters , hoses etc, as this has been reason it has stopped working in the past and a good clean has solved it, not this time though
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The heater pressure switch is probably "gunked up" and will need to be cleaned or replaced. Pour a litre of white distilled vinegar in the tub and allow it to sit in there for at least 8 hours. Then, try a new cycle and see what happens. That will likely free up whatever is obstructing the pressure system.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will try this thankyou
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good, keep me posted!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!