UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I use the add water button on the washer but i still keep a…

Customer Question
I use the add water...
I use the add water button on the washer but i still keep a 1 gallon pitcher to add up to 10 extra gallons of water to each washer load.. Can i get the washer to add water without me using a pitcher?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/13/2016
UK Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

If the washer isnt filling correctly the the pressure switch is at fault and needs replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.