UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Red light flashing on my beko freezer model no.tzda524fw…

Customer Question
Red light flashing on...

Red light flashing on my beko freezer model no.tzda524fw

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Red and green light is flashing alternately on my beko freezer and the temperature has ascended to -1

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?

I dont think so

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/13/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

Has the freezer started to defrost?

Also if you access the back of the freezer is the compressor at the bottom running?

Is it hot to touch?

Regards