Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a miele induction hob that wont turn on and it is in

Customer Question

I have a miele induction hob that wont turn on and it is in demo mode what shall i do
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I cant find the manual for it and its in dEmo mode
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

I am assuming the timer display is showing "dE"

It is program P 0, currently it is set to "0" (demo mode), you need to change it to "1" (demo mode off).

If you have the manual directions are on page 50 if not give me the model and I will try and locate it for you, thanks.

In the meantime:

I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. If you don't see it please let me know.

Please be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site as this rating reflects on me not on the site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.