Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My washer/dryer keeps switching the dryer off itself after a

Customer Question

hi my washer/dryer keeps switching the dryer off itself after a short time. I've cleaned the front filter... thanks
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It's a washer/dryer, when I set it to dry for say 40mins, it switches itself off after a short time can be 5mins or 15mins...
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no thanks
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Can you post the make and model number of the appliance please.

Regards