UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer storage tray door won't close. The door won't latch…

Customer Question
My dryer storage tray door...
My dryer storage tray door won't close. The door won't latch or stay in place and I trip over it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/11/2016
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 2 years ago
woody463

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is likely a catch that will need to be replaced to secure the tray door.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?