UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Siemens Ecosense dishwasher about 6-7 yrs old - got…

Customer Question
I have a Siemens...

I have a Siemens Ecosense dishwasher about 6-7 yrs old - got e25 error despite cleaning out filters and checking pump not blocked - when I re-start does not sound healthy

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Machine came up with e25 error I looked and the machine had a little bit of water in - I removed main filter and bailed out - did not seem anything to block it. Took out the little plasic cover in the bottom - had quite a bit of gunge in and cleaned some debris from around the little rotary fan. Put all back together and re-started but just grunted a couple of times before throwing up the error again

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know? Are you sure you want to leave now?

?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
2/11/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It is common for the drain pump impellers to come loose from the motor shaft and not pump well, sometimes not at all. I suspect that may be what you have going on with your machine. Does the pump sound like it is loose and rattling?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?