UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Rob My NEFF 4540.0 EU oven has developed a re-occurring

Customer Question
Hi Rob My NEFF B 4540.0...
Hi Rob
My NEFF B 4540.0 EU oven has developed a re-occurring fault.
When we turn on the fan assisted setting at, say 200 degrees for 15 minutes, it regularly turns itself down to 170 after c5 minutes.
What's the best price fix?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/4/2016
UK Appliance Technician: johnnn40, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
johnnn40
johnnn40, Home Appliance Technician

I think you may have a faulty oven heat sensor. I'll make a search for parts information, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.

Please bear with me, I'm still searching for parts.

Neff appliances are manufactured by Bosch. To get a correct oven heat sensor, go to www.repairclinic.com. The sensor part number is ***** and the price is $35.95.

If you need further assistance, please get back to me.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Hi John,
Unfortunately the website you shared with me - http://www.repairclinic.com/ - is for an American company who don't offer shipping to the UK.
Do you know of any alternative suppliers that can send me the item?
Thanks,
Alistair
Is this the correct part?
http://www.partmaster.co.uk/search.pl?query=00422089&x=12&y=15
this one?
http://www.espares.co.uk/search?SearchTerm=00422089%20BoschNB I got the Oven sensor OEM Part - Manufacturer #00422089 from the American supplier link you shared

OK, thank you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.