UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to fit a new Aquastop to a Bosch dishwasher
, I…

Customer Question
I need to fit...

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I have just moved house and the removal people disconnected the dishwasher,leaving the aqua stop behind.I bought a new one just need to know how to fit it.

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?

Model no BOSCH SGS46E12

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/4/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The attached page shows how to fit the new valve assembly.