Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Smeg SC336X and the front glass panel has splipped

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: after being replaced. The brackets at the bottom appear to be too week to hold the front glass panel in place, however the brackets do not appear to be able to be slotted into the main frame of the oven door. Can you help?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Some models use a high temperature adhesive to secure the glass retaining brackets. I cannot locate any information that tells me of the design for your exact model. Can you post a picture of the brackets and their position in the door, please?