UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Multi Turbo hyena oven is not workingModel Identity AHY34…

Customer Question
My Multi Turbo hyena oven...
My Multi Turbo hyena oven is not workingModel Identity AHY34 I had had it for many years How do I go about replacing I live in postcode SW16 4QL thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/2/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

Are you looking at replacing this yourself?

Is this a single or double oven?

Regards

Thank you for your replying. I am okay as my Son-in-law is coming with me today to purchase a new oven. I just panicked last night Regards Anita

No worries that's fine , Thanks for letting me know.