UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My partner changed our tumble dryer belt but didn't note the…

Customer Question
My partner changed our tumble...
My partner changed our tumble dryer belt but didn't note the order of door wires there are three colours white and pink. Brown and white and a grey what order do they go please it's a indesit tumble dryer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/2/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The video below will help with wire placement. See about 2:30-3:30.

CLICK HERE

It does not show u the wires where they go

Brown goes nearest the drum, the grey goes in the middle and the pink nearest to the front panel. If you post a picture, I can mark it for you.