UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oko lavamat 6955 sensorlogic shows F9 and flashing.lights.

Customer Question
Cannot open door. Can...
Oko lavamat 6955 sensorlogic shows F9 and flashing.lights. Cannot open door. Can you advise?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/1/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

F9 is a motor related fault here.

Now you can try a reset and it should clear the code.

Turn the dial to off.

Press and hold the soak and pre wash button and keep them held in.

Turn the dial 1 click anti clockwise.

Keep the buttons held in for several seconds and then let go.

Now turn the dial back to off then on then back off again.

Now when you turn it back on that should have cleared the F9 code.

Retry it and see how it goes. If it comes back again then theres a fault on the motor circuit.

You need to remove the motor from the back and check the carbon brushes in there and if worn then it will need to be replaced and then fingers crossed this will cure it.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Hi

Just wondering do you still need help on this as the question is still open?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to rate the answer that would be great.

Regards

Hi

Just wondering is there a reason you are not rating on this?

Is there anything more I can help you on as you can reply back to me anytime you need to as you have made your deposit but haven't clicked the rating stars yet.

Regards

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician