UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a problem with my Lavamat L76475FL. I keep getting…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a problem with...
I have a problem with my Lavamat L76475FL. I keep getting the E21 code midways int the program. I have a clean drain filter and the pump wheel turns.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/30/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

When it stops I it always full of water still?

Regards

No, not always full. I get it to pump out by switching to another program, but then everything stops and I hear a quiet stuttering sound.

Ok if the filter and pump is clear and you do hear the stuttering sound then this is more then likely a faulty pump itself.

As they can play up like this where they make a stuttering noise as its trying to kick in.

So what you need to do is access the pump from underneath and replace it and im sure this will cure the fault from there for you.

Regards

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.

If you need anymore help on this just get back to me.

If not then if you could remember to rate the answer that would be great.

Many thanks