UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My AEG 663E micromat combi shoes the time but does not spin…

Customer Question
My AEG 663E micromat combi...
My AEG 663E micromat combi shoes the time but does not spin and heat when I press the start button. What should I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/28/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely to be causing that issue is a faulty door switch. Does the time count down when started, even though the turntable does not move and the no heating is going on?