UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't close the door of my Siemens dishwasher. This

Customer Question
happened before and a technician...
I can't close the door of my Siemens dishwasher. This happened before and a technician came to the house, pushed something very hard and fixed it (charging me a fortune). It's happened again and I don't want to pay a fortune. Any advice appreciated. Sara
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/26/2016
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

OK can you give me the full model and ENr for the product and I will try and help you reset the door catch - Ian

I think this is it(###) ###-####en (9009-2) 640TV
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago

The model number will look something like this - SN678D00TG - it is usually lazer etched in the top of the inner stainless steel door

SN66T095EU/43
Does this make sense?
Hi, I am still waiting for a response.