UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My igniter swith on my country chef oven has stopped

Customer Question
working, will it need the...
My igniter swith on my country chef oven has stopped working, will it need the battery replacing or will it need a new igniter
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/23/2016
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

It could either be the igniter switch which is not battery powered , the spark igniter or the wiring between. There to confuse things are two depending upon when the product was manufactured - if you could give me the full product code which starts 44444..... it would be helpful - Ian

Where would I find the product code please.
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago

Usually in the bottom frame area of one of the ovens, or if that has become too difficult to read on the rear of the appliance.

UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago

Have you found it?