UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tap icon has appeared on digital display of our Bosch

Customer Question
My name is***** icon...

My name is***** icon has appeared on digital display of our Bosch integrated dishwasher. What does this mean,please?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Pump noise is intermittent. Doesn't sound normal.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/22/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

What happens when you start a new cycle before the tap light comes on?

Does the pump run then stops and starts to fill and then the tap light comes on?

Or is the light lit all the time and the pump is running all the time?

Regards