UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The Electrolux dishwasher ESL6211LO was all clogged up at…

Customer Question
The Electrolux dishwasher ESL6211LO was...
The Electrolux dishwasher ESL6211LO was all clogged up at the inside filter, we have cleared all that, but beeper still going and anti flood indicator flashing, water will flush away though.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/20/2016
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

OK you have got water in the base, if you put a towel at the back and then tip it backwards to let the water fun out, leave it for about half and hour and then retry it With luck that will have reset the flood protection device if not you will have to strip it out - try that first and then come back to me with the results - Ian

This is an intergral machine so no access to that, but water will be pumped away no problem, is there a reset button?
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago

No you misunderstand, you have got water between the bottom of the appliance and the wash cavity, there is a float switch located in this area that stops the appliance running if it springs a leak. You will need to remove the front kickstrip and see if you can see water in the base. Its fiddly but other than doing that its an appliance out of the fitted unit to get at it.

Would someone call me within 15 minutes
Just so I know before you charge me, as I have to go out.
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago

.