UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Harald here. Got bips and 6 blinks when I Opel the front on…

Customer Question
Hi, Harald here. Got...
Hi, Harald here. Got bips and 6 blinks when I Opel the front on our whirlpool DWH BOO W. Knop what IT means, please? Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

6 flashes indicates a problem with water intake.

Check that the water supply valve hasn't been accidentally turned off.

If ok, check that water is actually coming through the fill hose.

If these are ok you'll need to take the left side panel off to be able to test the inlet valve.

If you hear water is getting into the appliance you'll need to take the filters out and check that the black grid on the right wall of the sump isn't blocked up.

Then remove the left hand side panel and there you will see the plastic filling tank, Towards the bottom you will see a small circuit board. This is a flow meter which picks up the water flow. Remove the wiring block and refit it a few times and then retry it and see how it goes from there.

Check it out, see what you find. If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Hope this helps

Let me know how it goes or if you need more help

Thanks

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.

Do you still need help on this, If so then just get back to me. But if not if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Regards