UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** and i have a neff dishwasher the

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** and i have a neff dishwasher the drain seems to be constantly running and i can't get it to move through the cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I think its the drain that is permanently on because if i put water into the washer it sucks it away. I can't seem to work out how to re-set it

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/18/2016
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

Hi just to confirm when you put it onto a wash cycle all that you get is the drain pump running constantly?