UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch loggixx 8 during washing and while starting

Customer Question
drainage process, after a couple...
My Bosch loggixx 8 during washing and while starting drainage process, after a couple of minutes stops and indicates pump clogged while the pump has successfully drained the water with consequence washing machine does not continue to the next stage of the program. What is the reason?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/17/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

Can you post the model number please.

Or what is the appliance, Is it a washer or dishwasher?

Regards

WAS24720GR
It is a washer with model number WAS24720GR.Waiting your response.Regards

Thanks for that.

If the error message is coming up saying pump clogged but it is draining the water out then its the pressure sensor not resetting itself so it thinks theres water in there still when there isn't.

What you need to do is pull the washer out and remove the top of it.

Make sure its unplugged and from there look on the left hand side towards the front and you will see the pressure sensor.

It is white and has a small wiring block on it and a thin rubber hose to the bottom.

Pull that hose off and blow hard down it.

Then remove the pressure sensor ad gently blow up it but not to hard.

Then refit the pressure sensor and hose and retry it on a rinse cycle and see how it goes. Fingers crossed this cures it from there.

But if still the same then its possibley the sensor itself at fault here causing the fault.

But try the above and see how it goes.

Regards

Thanks. Reverting with results.

Ok if its still the same then its possibley the pressure sensor itself at fault thinking it hasn't drained when it as. For this the pressure sensor will need to be replaced and fingers crossed that sorts it.

Now there is a chance it could be the control board that's causing this but to be honest its rare they fail for this fault which you have.