Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Creda storage heater model 79141C which has just

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Creda storage heater model 79141C which has just stopped working - what are the likely causes please ? There are two on the circuit , and the other one is working Ok.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: All I can say is that it was working regularly for many years , but just doesn't heat any more. The fuse has been checked , and seems to be OK
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are few parts for that unit, it is 20-25 years old. See the link below. Do you have a meter to test with?

CLICK HERE