Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have recently purchased an Electrolux EVE616BA and I have

Customer Question

Hi, I have recently purchased an Electrolux EVE616BA and I have just put the oven on at 220centigrade and after around 10 minutes everything went off and I couldn't turn it on again. After approx. 10 more minutes the cooling sequence started and these numbers came up briefly F100BA019 and C103BA005, can you tell me what the problem is , Regards Lynn.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is an indication of the electronics having problems, likely from overheating. Did you hear the cooling fan come on when you started the oven?