UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

Ya, We have a Hotpoint washing machine (WD960). We keep

Customer Question
Hiya Daniel, We have a Hotpoint...
Hiya Daniel,
We have a Hotpoint washing machine (WD960). We keep getting an F10 error message which seems to appear shortly before the spin cycle. It seems that this is something to do with the pressure switch. We have tried fitting a new switch and blowing down the connecting pipe but still keep getting the error message. Hopefully you can suggest something else we may try.
Cheers
Tim
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/15/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the pressure switch has been replaced and the hose verified clear, the electronic control module is likely faulty and will need to be replaced.

Kelly, Appliance Technician