Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I just purchased a Hotpoint free standing range, model

Customer Question

I just purchased a Hotpoint free standing range, model RB720DHCC, to replace my double oven Hotpoint which is about 40 years old. When I purchased this I was so nervous/frustrated (I am 84 years old) that I failed to ask some questions. I saw where you turn the burners on, by the picture, but failed how to regulate the temperature. In fact I know nothing about anything on the panel. Can you help me out, without charging me? I would like to know what/how to use them. My range will be delivered just before Christmas. Merry Christmas to me! I know there will probably be a book (I hope) with the stove, but I would like to know ahead of time how to use it. Thank you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The burners are regulated the same as the old range. The knobs turn switches that are numbered. The higher the number, the hotter the element. The link below is to the Owner's Manual so that you may see it before you get the new range!

CLICK HERE