Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Skinande dishwasher stopped working blipping sound and

Customer Question

Skinande dishwasher stopped working blipping sound and continual pump. Took kick panel off dried it out restarted the machine working properly but soon stopped again and bottom full of water again - how can I find the leak.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The leak is most likely from a hose connection or around the motor gasket. Can you tell from what area it leaks (left or right, front or back)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not a leak the water is coming from what looks like an spout maybe an overflow pipe - are you familiar with this model/make of dishwasher?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The spout thing is on the bottom of the pump - there are also two flexi pipes close to the spout.