Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a hot point lft114 that is running a cycle 15 mins.

Customer Question

I have a hot point lft114 that is running a cycle for about 15 mins. The power button give no response and I can't change the program
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Is the dishwasher stopping with lights flashing?

If so then number the 4 lights from left to right with 1 on the left. Which number lights are flashing?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only the one on the far left
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ok if you have that light flashing then this is the error code for a water leak in the base.

What you need to do on this is pull the dishwasher out from under the unit.

Then lean it 45 degs backwards and this will allow the water to drain out from the base so you may need a towel for that part.

Once the water has drained out the flood switch in there will reset itself and will stop that light from flashing.

Then you need to restart the dishwasher and see how it goes from there. Fingers crossed its a one off over fill that caused it. But if it happens again then theres a leak under there which you need to find and fix to cure it.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lights not flashing so not that
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Ok so when I asked if the lights are flashing and you said the first on the left then isn't correct then?

Is the dishwasher stopping with any lights flashing at all?