Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My SMEG LSA6446X shows after a certain period of the cycle

Customer Question

My SMEG LSA6446X shows after a certain period of the cycle 'Er 01'. The programme seems to run as normal except that it wants to start all over again at the finish after a short delay and so I have to be there to manually stop it.
This Er01 tells me that the anti-flooding system has been tripped. Is the problem fixable?
Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Water in the base of the machine, under the tub, will need to be dried out to restore operation. Can you remove the access panel from below the door to inspect that area?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can only swivel it out so far but see no way to take it out completely
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It will need to be removed from its installation in that case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't quite understand. The model is freestanding and the access panel is plainly on view. What do I achieve by removing the machine from its installation and which means what exactly?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If you tip it, does it drain water from the base?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We tipped it at quite an angle but no water came out. If I phone you does that 18€ total include the 15€ I have already paid or is it on top?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am not available for phone service. I will place your question back to the list in case another is.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would rather carry on messaging you and try and find the solution to this problem