Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Rob my mother has a bosch dishwasher with a bitron 902

Customer Question

Hi Rob
my mother has a bosch dishwasher with a bitron 902 aquastop attached, the dishwashers tap symbol lit up and she decided to order new dishwasher but i have since looked at the manual and its the water supply thats the problem, i dont know what the bitron 902 is or what it does, could it be this that is cuasing the problem and if so how to sort it out? any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks, kelvin
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The Aquastop is the water inlet valve that allows the water to enter the machine. It is also designed to block the water flow in the event of leakage or overfilling. If the water is not entering the dishwasher, that part is likely faulty.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi jelly thank you for your reply , do you mean that the inlet valve faulty or the dishwasher is faulty ?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The water inlet valve is faulty and will need to be replaced. It is part of the aquastop assembly.