Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an AEG Electrolux L16850 when I turn the machine on

Customer Question

Hi I have an AEG Electrolux L16850 when I turn the machine on and start a cycle it counts down the minutes but doesn't fill or turn the drum. I have checked for error code by holding the start button and the button to the right the code is EF3 which I think means the damp sensor has been triggered I have taken off the back but it is dry inside what should I do next
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You are correct, that means water has been detected leaking into the cabinet. If it is totally dry, the sensor or the electronic control has troubles. Unplug for at least 4 hours to reset. Any change when plugged back in?

EF3

Control water intervention
Water leakage on the base
Faulty water control device
Water drain and cycle blocked OFF/reset