Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need to replace lower main bake element in Baumatic Royal

Customer Question

Hi, I need to replace lower main bake element in Baumatic Royal Chiantishire BRC2BDY range cooker. I've tested the element using a multimeter, and I've removed the back plate, but I cannot get to the element itself. I can see the two mounting screws at the back, but apparently it needs to be pulled out through the front, so I need to remove the bottom plate inside the oven. How to do that?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Typically, there are securing fasteners on the back edge of the floor or the floor will simply pull forward and then up in the back to be removed. Can you post a picture of your oven floor, I have not worked on this exact model?