Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a washing machine WFW9050X... that has stopped

Customer Question

I have a washing machine WFW9050X... that has stopped intiating the cycle. It stays with the red light on for the fist phase of introducing the garment.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue lies with the main control. Unplug the machine for a few hours. If no change, the CCU, number 6 in the diagram at the link below, will likely need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only way I have of finding if this the solution is purchasing that very expensive part and installing it.
I do not know, but will have to inquire the price for a new washing machine because it seems to me that there should not be a significant difference between the part and the new facility
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The control is indeed quite expensive and very common to fail. Many machines are replaced when it fails, so I totally understand.