UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I have a NEFF built in microwave oven model MW5631. How do I

Customer Question
I have a NEFF built...
I have a NEFF built in microwave oven model MW5631. How do I remove the front facia surround. It does not seem to pull off nor can I see any fixing screws
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
11/11/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are clips that the front trim surround push into, or that is how it is designed. However, if the fitters did not install it that way, you may have screws that will need to be removed. It has been done in such a way that you may need to use both hands to lift the microwave and push it back slightly to locate hidden screws, so you may check that, too.

Kelly, Appliance Technician