Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a zanussi zob551x oven and the c light won't turn off

Customer Question

Hi
I have a zanussi zob551x oven and the c light won't turn off every time I switch the oven on to fan heat the power trips any ideas what's going on ?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Something is shorted and keeping power to the light and probably the cause of the power tripping, too. You will need to access the area behind the control panel for inspection. Any visible wiring issues or shorted components?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hithis doesnt answer my question as the grill element of the oven still works, what happens is when the oven fan will normally kick in is when the main the oven goes off and the power trips, it has to be a faulty part but i dont know which...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.