Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Have a smeg df6fabne1. When I turn the power on the fourth

Customer Question

Hi have a smeg df6fabne1. When I turn the power on the fourth and fifth lights from the left both flash, which isn't an error code. Any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Strange errors are usually indicative of a faulty control. I would turn the mains off for at least 8 hours to make sure it has reset. If error still displays, replace the electronic control.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Really? There's no reset? How would you go about replacing the electronic control??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8 hours of the mains being off hasn't changed anything by the way. Any other thoughts?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The control is mounted in between the doors and accessed by removing the screws from the inside panel and separating the doors. The control for your machine is available below. I believe it will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE