Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My washing machine starts the wash fine but it stops and

Customer Question

My washing machine starts the wash fine but it stops and reduce creases and time saver starts flashing the water isn't draining either. I would appreciate if you can help!
Rachelle
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you have a blockage in the drain pump. Most models have an access door in the bottom of the front panel to clean out the pump.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model is hotpoint Aquarius wf440 - we took the blk tube connected to the pump on the back of washing machine cleaned it and the white filter it had blk crap in it. It was hooked back up but the same thing happened again.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If it is all clean and still not draining, the pump will likely need to be replaced.