Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

, i have an LG fridge Express Cool GR-572TVF
the

Customer Question

Customer: frank
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have an LG fridge Express Cool GR-572TVF
the top is working fine and the down is not
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have an air flow issue. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?