How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: UK Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22896
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your UK Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We can not work out if we have to unscrew the screws on

Customer Question

We can not work out if we have to unscrew the screws on metal panel on top of glass frames, if we need to do this what do we use? Alan keys don't work and the are not shaped as if a screwdriver of any kind will unscrew them
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you have star shaped screws, called Torx heads.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?