Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have just moved into my new home and when I start the

Customer Question

I have just moved into my new home and when I start the Electrolux Esl 5201 LO dishwasher for the first time there is a continuous beep. I have checked and cleaned the filter, filled the salt and rinse liquid as well. I have also restarted the program a few times now but to no avail, have also checked the Electrolux manual for troubleshooting but to no avail.
It will be greatly appreciated if someone can help me resolve this issue?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there is an issue with the door latching or the electronic control may be acting up. Turn the mains off for a few hours to reset the electronics. While off, inspect the door and latch. Does the door close smoothly and easily? Does it latch securely? Any change when powered back up?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for the response. Fortunately, there was no electric or appliance door issue as you mention above. The issue is now sorted out and it was a plumbing issue where the water inlet was not connected to the dishwasher!
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Glad it was not anything major! Take care, thank you for the reply.