Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Zanussi aquacycle essential 1200 won't drain on normal

Customer Question

My Zanussi aquacycle essential 1200 won't drain on normal cycles / it's like it skips the drain then tries to spin but can't . However if I turn off and turn on a run a drain cycle it works ok ?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The erratic operation would suggest that the issue lies with the main controller. Does it consistently behave this way? Is the pump not running at all during a regular cycle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi KellyThanks - if you run a drain cycle it worls every time it's just within a normal cycle it won't drain - then it tries to move on and spin but can't cos full of waterThanks
Caren
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If the pump does not even energize during a normal cycle, the main control module is likely faulty. Can you post the exact and complete model number, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Zanussi Aquastyle 1200 (6kg)> thanks!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

That is not the model number. There should be a tag, probably around the door opening after the door is opened.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It will look like ZWF1221W, that format.