UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

My side by side Electrolux display temperature problem with

Customer Question
CE CE on freezer...
My side by side Electrolux display temperature problem with CE CE on freezer and fridge.
Then I reset it and it will run for a while maybe a day or less .What could be the problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
10/15/2015
UK Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

This error code indicates a communication problem between the boards. It could be a problem with the board or it could be a wiring problem.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave and give me at least a 3 star rating. . If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

AppTech8579
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician