Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a WMB81644 8kg washer purchased in Sept 2013. The

Customer Question

Hi, I have a WMB81644 8kg washer purchased in Sept 2013. The readout is flashing and it will not allow me to reset it (holding the start button) or drain, wash or anything. Thank-you in advance.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hi

When you say the display is flashing whats its showing or flashing?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, it was flashing "End" but was still full of water and the door was locked. I left the washing machine on overnight and the flashing had stopped (washer still full of water). I started a new cycle to see if it would clear the water and spin the clothes, but it just got stuck on the wash cycle and stayed full of water. It now just says End but obviously it only got as far as washing and didn't drain.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,The problem is solved, there was a blockage behind the filter and I removed it. Could I please get my money back?Thanks :)
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

To get a refund all you need to do is contact customer services from your home page and they will be able to sort that out for you as i just answer the question.

Regards