Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Having problems with an Hotpoint WF100P washer. Cleaned out

Customer Question

Hi having problems with an Hotpoint WF100P washer. Cleaned out debris in pump and checked main moter. Wash cycle okay until final rinse/spin and then one of the red lights start flashing and the spin doesn't procede.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone there? waiting for some response?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the unit is draining well, the issue likely lies with the pressure switch circuit. If you remove the top of the washer, the pressure switch is mounted at the very top. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am away from the washer as it is at another property. So it would maybe be better if you could run through all possible scenarios. i.e. yes the air runs through then ?? or no it doesn't then this could be the cause??.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for response from somebody?? I have waited more than 24 hours so will contact the Just answers complaints.