Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a zanuzzi ZWF 1221 W type P6947646 Prod no03 The

Customer Question

Hi I have a zanuzzi ZWF 1221 W type P6947646 Prod no###-##-####03
The machine has stopped. WHen i power it on and set the programme, the start button flashes. when I press start the start button lights but nothing happens. ANy ideas? Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue lies with the door switch or the main electronic control. Unplug the machine for a couple hours, any change? Does the door lock?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yep I've tried that. When start button is pressed (and lit) the door is locked. I tried a few times over the day. At one point the machine started to fill with water, but then stopped. It hasn't done anything at all on subsequent tries...
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The erratic and intermittent operation suggests that the issue lies with the electronic control.