How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: UK Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 21982
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your UK Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When changing belling 636wh thermostat top oven the

Customer Question

When changing belling 636wh thermostat for the top oven the alternative stat from belling BELBA6202245 has connectors A B AND C whereas the original has F G AND H. But they don't specifi which is which
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Can you post a picture of the old and new thermostat, please? Please show with the wires on the old thermostat because I am unable to locate the schematic for this machine.