UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

My integrated Flavel washing machine has started to fill up,

Customer Question
Hi, my integrated Flavel washing...
Hi, my integrated Flavel washing machine has started to fill up, start to wash then stops and shows the code F08? Can you please help me? Thankyou
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

Can you post the model number of the washer please.

Its normall on a sticker on the inside of the door.

Regards

There are lots of numbers on the sticker. Is it WM602.
Then it has a COD.###-##-####

Hi

Thanks for that ive got it now. Its just that Flavel is a name on the washer but they dont acutally make them. This is made by company called Fagour.

But as to the fault in the washer F08 is a motor related problem.

What you need to do is pull the washer out and remove the back panel.

There you will see the motor at the bottom.

You need to remove this and at the back either side are the carbon brushes, Take them out and see if they have worn down. If so then you need to replace them and that should sort it from there.

But if the carbon brushes are fine then the fault is with either the motor itself or the control board im afraid which would need to be replaced.

But thats what the F08 fault code means, If you need aymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Thankyou I will give that a go.

No worries thats fine.

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician